LINKS

Postcrossing is a great way to get in touch with people and to learn/see more about/of the world through postcards. I'd like to share my received postcards and therefore made this blog. I receive many postcards every day and I will try to upload them all!



A very nice view of the Lublin Museum in.....yes Lublin!

Some info I found on their website:

Lublin Museum in Lublin ranks among the oldest and the largest collections in the Eastern part of the country. In 2006 it was celebrating its 100th anniversary. Lublin Museum is an eminent institution in the region between the Vistula and the Bug rivers and also important nation-wide.

Thank you very much Kasia for this lovely postcard!!

Regards,
Wesley



Distance: 1,273 km (791 miles)
Travel time: 4 days

0 Responses so far.

Een reactie posten