LINKS

Postcrossing is a great way to get in touch with people and to learn/see more about/of the world through postcards. I'd like to share my received postcards and therefore made this blog. I receive many postcards every day and I will try to upload them all!




These cards have been sent by Annie in Belarus. Both are really nice, but the owl is fantastic!!

The aerial view shows the Naroch resort located next to the Naroch national park. Annie says that this place is a popular place to spend week-ends and vacations. I'd certainly wouldn't mind spending my time there for 1-2 weeks :)

I have no idea what kind of owl this is on the second card, but he/she is obviously a juvenile.

Thank you so much Annie!! I hope my 2 cards will arrive soon.

Regards,
Wesley

1 Response so far.

  1. Wow wow wow, that was fast! :) I knew you'd like the owl :)))

Een reactie posten