LINKS

Postcrossing is a great way to get in touch with people and to learn/see more about/of the world through postcards. I'd like to share my received postcards and therefore made this blog. I receive many postcards every day and I will try to upload them all!

Hello everybody!

I hope you will all like the postcards I will be posting on this blog from now on.

How is the design, by the way?


Regards,
Wesley

3 Responses so far.

  1. Allllo!

  2. Wesley, your layout is gorgeous! I'm very impressed! Hopefully the June RR will give you lots to blog about. ;) If you like postcard blogs, I have one too - postcardvoyager.blogspot.com I have subscribed to your site so I will follow your updates! :)

  3. I like it, too and I'll subscribe to your blog! Ok, and here's the ad for mine :-) marciespostbox.blogspot.com

Een reactie posten