LINKS

Postcrossing is a great way to get in touch with people and to learn/see more about/of the world through postcards. I'd like to share my received postcards and therefore made this blog. I receive many postcards every day and I will try to upload them all!

Spanje 9

The best card I received today! A beautiful nightview of the building 'Casa Batlló' designed by Antoni Gaudi in Barcelona, Spain. A big card and an awesome nightview. Can't get any better, I guess.

Thank you very much!!



Heel erg bedankt voor het de foute maar leuke papegaaien kaart Sonja! Thank you Sonja!



What an interesting card. Not something I receive every day, haha. The back is full of stamps. I counted 9!! She ran out of stamps so she had to use stamps with small amount of money. It looks great!

Thank you Mary Jones!!



Regards,
Wesley


from luiseme (#15) SPAIN
from putchu (#12) THE NETHERLANDS
from tobiejonzarelli (#10) USA

1 Response so far.

  1. Gaudi! I remember myself wandering around Barcelona just staring at his buildings and monuments! The Guel park stole my heart :)

    These all are really awesome cards, congrats :)

Een reactie posten