LINKS

Postcrossing is a great way to get in touch with people and to learn/see more about/of the world through postcards. I'd like to share my received postcards and therefore made this blog. I receive many postcards every day and I will try to upload them all!




I'm not swapping that long with Heather but I have already received so many beautiful cards from her! These two were delivered today and I absolutely LOVE them. The Qantas boeing 744 is such an amazing surprise. She even found an aviation stamp for me and used that one to send this card. The Australia map card is very beautiful and shows some great views of the Australian wildlife and scenery. (Even an owl indeed Heather!)

Thank you so much Heather!! 2 cards will be on their way soon.

Regards,
Wesley

0 Responses so far.

Een reactie posten