LINKS

Postcrossing is a great way to get in touch with people and to learn/see more about/of the world through postcards. I'd like to share my received postcards and therefore made this blog. I receive many postcards every day and I will try to upload them all!

Hello all!

I'm very tired so i'm keeping it simple today.

CZ-70963:
















RU-197954: Sent from Egypt
















DE-677803:
















Swap (from France): Worth some words though, as this was a nice surprise. I'm now collecting cards of all 95 french departments, and Agnès swapped this card with me to help me with my collection. It's department 01 and seems like a beautiful region! Now I have 2 different departments cards, 93 to go!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Hello Wesley,

    You have such a great postcards collection..

    xoxo
    lovemyhappymail.blogspot.com

  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

Een reactie posten